ÅVALON Index du Forum ÅVALON
Marché de l'Observateur (O&C)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

What you all think of GameLoft?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ÅVALON Index du Forum -> TAVERNE -> Gameloft
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Déc - 08:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: What you all think of GameLoft? Répondre en citant

Hi,
I saw a GameLoft discussion turn into something pretty controversial before, and I do not really want to do that. I'd prefer to avoid any discussion of the quality of gameloft's work. I do not have any hats towards GameLoft. I'm actually personally kind of impressed by GameLoft. They seem to be one of the most successful mobile game companies that use the unity engine. Even if they just clone popular games, what does it matter? They seem to be making games that are not just direct and obvious clones, they are having a lot of fun, and they are doing assassins. If I could secure myself to a mobile game company by starting out making clones of popular games, I would sure as hell would. It's a good business strategy.

One thing that I found somewhat odd about gameloft though. I went to their careers and looked at their job offerings. They have offices all over the world, in different countries. I looked through all these looking for game programmer, artist or whatever. I only noticed in the phillipines do they hire game programmers or artists. Every other country they are just hiring people for marketing.

Please Help.

Thanks!
I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forum.unity.co/threadhat-you-all-of-gamelo78

3D Promotional Video

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Déc - 08:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ÅVALON Index du Forum -> TAVERNE -> Gameloft Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation