ÅVALON Index du Forum ÅVALON
Marché de l'Observateur (O&C)
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

What Asphalt 8: Airborne?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ÅVALON Index du Forum -> TAVERNE -> Gameloft
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Déc - 12:19 (2017)    Sujet du message: What Asphalt 8: Airborne? Répondre en citant

Hey guys,
I was wondering if anyone could help me understand the performance difference between triple nitro and perfect nitro? 

My understanding of it just from playing was that the top speed was the same but the triple nitro burned your nitro bar faster so I tend to aim for the perfect nitro every time unless its a 1 second landing before another jump or something like that. Having watched some videos of a few top players like elite hector x and another guy I can't remember the name of has got me thinking I might be missing a trick as they seem to make use of the triple nitro a lot, and asking myself now does the half second or so you wait for the perfect nitro red bar translate into a slower lap time. 

I've come very close to winning a couple of cars lately like the savage rivale roadyacht and the Maserati mc12 (think I was 4th in both) but still find myself up to a second away from the top guy, usually summer something or other, and I feel like I'm putting together very good laps, good racing lines, all shortcuts, all low barrels with minimal airtime etc

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

animated video explainer

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Déc - 12:19 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ÅVALON Index du Forum -> TAVERNE -> Gameloft Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation