ÅVALON Index du Forum ÅVALON
Marché de l'Observateur (O&C)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

I2C, SPI, I2S, LIRC, PPS, stopped working?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ÅVALON Index du Forum -> TAVERNE -> Dépannages
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Déc - 12:28 (2017)    Sujet du message: I2C, SPI, I2S, LIRC, PPS, stopped working? Répondre en citant

The Holy Grail of Linux Distributions is a platform-specific (ideally OS-neutral) loader (U-boot, GRUB etc.), a generic kernel (one per processor architecture) and a collection of loadable modules. Since not all hardware sits on discoverable (plug-and-play) buses like PCI and USB, what is missing from this picture is a mechanism to describe the rest of the hardware; Device Tree is that mechanism.

Device Tree (DT) is the recommended way to describe hardware on Linux platforms (although it is actually OS-independent). It is a hierarchical structure consisting of nodes, sub-nodes and properties. It is not unlike XML in some respects, but thankfully it is more readable, less verbose, and comes with a standard binary representation, Flattened Device Tree (FDT), that is easy for programmes to parse and manipulate. Desktop processor platforms made the switch to DT years ago, and after years in the wilderness the ARM SoC platforms are catching up.

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.raspbrypi.org/forums/vipic.php?f=28&t=97&sid=aed3b543112e3ec65fd77acd4828

Email Marketing Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Déc - 12:28 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ÅVALON Index du Forum -> TAVERNE -> Dépannages Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation