ÅVALON Index du Forum ÅVALON
Marché de l'Observateur (O&C)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Gameloft Support for Dungeon Hunte

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ÅVALON Index du Forum -> TAVERNE -> Gameloft
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Déc - 12:32 (2017)    Sujet du message: Gameloft Support for Dungeon Hunte Répondre en citant

I ordered a pack while playing the game to help me reach top 150 at an event in game that would bring me good rewards. It was 5 minute until the event was ending and I desperatly needed some rush tickets from the pack. 
I purchased the pack but the game froze and gave me an error. I rebooted the game and went back in. I only had one or two more minutes left to use the rush tickets for the event. I was on spot 154 so I only needed a few more rush runs to get in top 150. 
But the surprise was that the purchase I made wasn't awarded. The money were taken from my credit card but nothing was awarded to me. So i lost the money, the pack I bought,

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://productforums.ggle.com/forum/#!/play/ewcH3BTw/r3xuqVCQAJ

Content Curation Marketing Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Déc - 12:32 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ÅVALON Index du Forum -> TAVERNE -> Gameloft Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation